Group Golf Outings
Group Golf Outings
Your next group golf outing will "Take Flight" at the new Aliante Golf Club! This spectacular Gary Panks-designed layout provide risk/reward challenges and a player-friendly design that is perfect for your next tournament or group golf outing, corporate event or competitive golf tournament.
In addition to mountain views, attentive service, and plush conditions, Aliante Golf Club provides customized event packages and a dedicated Tournament Coordinator to aid your event planning efforts. Our Tournament Coordinator works hand in hand with the eventís planner to deliver a memorable experience for each and every guest. To assist you in your event needs or for general information on groups and events, please refer to the information below.
All group outings include the following options:
- Green Fees and Cart Fees.
- Unlimited practice facility use before play.
- Personalized cart signs and scorecards on your carts prior to play.
- Welcome letter and local rules sheet with eventís name.
- Pairings and alphabetical lists.
- Pre-printed contest signs (closest to the hole, longest drive) based on the groupís needs.
- Professionally designed scoreboards for tournament results.
- Assistance in special event setup on the course.
- Golf bag handling by our Player Services staff.
- Menu Options Click Here.
- Rental Clubs ($35.00 Callaway X-20 and Cleveland Hibore)
- Merchandise & Gift Certificates.
- Golf Clinics (Conducted by the Professional Golf Staff).
- For groups of 20 or more our Group Sales team will be pleased to arrange transportation to and from The Strip, your host hotel or convention site.
- Hole-In-One Insurance.
- Photography on the course (Arranged by Shotmakers Photography)
Are you ready to plan your event or would like additional information. Please feel free to submit a group proposal request by clicking on the link below. One of our group sales staff will follow up with your request.
Proper golf attire is appreciated while playing golf at Aliante Golf Club. Men: Collared shirts with sleeves, mid length shorts and pants (denim permitted). Women: Collared shirt, sleeveless blouse of conservative design, mid-length shorts and pants and denim are permitted. Clothing that is not appropriate includes: inappropriate t-shirts, swimming attire, gym shorts, halter-tops, tank tops, cut-offs and other dress that is deemed inappropriate. The Club reserves the right to refuse service to anyone who is dressed inappropriately.
Non-metal spikes must be worn while on the course.
Personal Coolers & Items
It is not permitted for guests to bring coolers and food & beverage products onto the property. This is due to state and local government laws concerning health and alcohol regulations. For your convenience, ice water coolers are provided to guests and are located on our golf carts. Our full service restaurant is available prior to and after your round. Additionally, beverage carts are on the course carrying refreshments and snacks.
EVENT SIGNAGE FULLFILLMENT BY TROON TOURNAMENTS
At Troon, we are always improving the value and experience that we offer our tournament guests. Now you can trust TroonTournaments.com to have your signage professionally designed, produced and delivered directly to the course. Let our tournament staff assist you in assembling and placing your sponsor signage on the course before your event.
Tee Box Signs | Challenges Signage | Golf Cup Signage | Premium Golf Cart Banners | Flagstick Signage | Golf Cart Frame Signage | X-Back Banners | Oversized Golf Checks | Practice Range Dividers | Golf Sponsor Flags | Golf Cart Windshield Decals | Sponsor & Welcome Banners | Custom Canopy Tents | Retractable Banners | Step & Repeat Banners | Easel Signs | Cart Path Decals | Table Runners & Throws | Drink Tickets | Hole-in-One Insurance ..and Much More!
Tim Yavello, PGA
Aliante Golf Club